Are you seeking funding for research or training in a particular area? Now that GrantsNet has retired, our staff has compiled a list of other places you can search for information on funding programs. Unfortunately, many of them require a paid subscription for access.
- Newton’s List
- Grants.gov –
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH) Office of Extramural Research
- The National Science Foundation (NSF)
How to Get Funding
Get valuable insight into the process for finding, applying for, and securing funding.
- Special Feature: Grant Writing for Tight Times
Faced with falling grant-approval rates, researchers need to work harder and smarter to get their projects funded.
Article Series: How Not to Kill a Grant Application
- Writing a Research Plan
- NSF Grant Reviewer Tells All
- Giving it 110 % (Percent Effort)
- Dealing with Peer Review
- Submitting Your Best Possible R01 Application