It is assume:
Your Xampp Location (L) : D:\xampp\
Project Path (P) : D:\xampp\htdocs\laravel
2. Download composer (https://getcomposer.org/Composer-Setup.exe)
3. Install it . In the time of insatllation it will ask you for php.exe location put (D:\xampp\php\php.exe) or the location of your php.exe file & next & next & finish.
4. Composer Install completed.
5. Now goto to run & open command prompt using typing cmd in command prompt. then in the command prompt use the following:-
setx PATH “D:/xampp/php/php.exe
It will save the path of php in your system . now we can directly run php command from cmd. If everything works fine then goto command prompt & type
If you can see php version, then everything you have follow is ok now you can goto next.
7.Now again open cmd & reach to your project directory
- Press win+R to open run
- Then type cmd and press enter
- then when command prompt will open then press D:\xampp\htdocs\laravel
- Now you are in the laravel project folder
- Now type insider command promot composer create-project laravel/laravel –prefer-dist
- It will take somethine may be 5-10 minute depedending on your net connection
- If you get error message then run composer update in cmd
- If you still face problem then directly download it from github i have already made the crud project
- Download (https://github.com/jewelhuq/Laravel-Crud)
- Unzip it inside your laravel folder & you will find laravel\laravel folder cut all the file and past it to D:\xampp\htdocs\laravel
- Now goto P \app\config\database.php
- Now change mysql database name,username & password
- Then run the file laravel.sql from (github)
- Now run it from your local host
- You will get full explanation of this project http://scotch.io/tutorials/simple-laravel-crud-with-resource-controllers
8.Now type in your command prompt. Check your cmd location. hope it is in project directory (P),other wise it wont work
php artisan migrate:make create_nerds_table –table=nerds –create
9.Now follow the step from http://scotch.io/tutorials/simple-laravel-crud-with-resource-controllers
If you fail to follow this step. Let me know i will write for you.